.

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Thriller Narrative

This world is no longer for the innocent. The reflection of a mephistophelean smirk glistened on the destroyer encased in heavy met exclusivelyic elementthe ultimate weapon, which would leave Moscow, nothing but a sheer memory, ever lost and to be feared.Well, professor I must agree that your origin certainly has been worthwhile said the cool, hollow voice.The huge figure fearlessly, towered his helpless victim, slumped on the concrete wine cellar of St. Basils Cathedral. His grip on the seven-inch, double barrel shooting iron tightened, pointing directly at Dawsons throbbing temple, mavin of Russias most prestige biochemist. blaspheme it you product liney bastard.go ondo itMy blood-shot eyes bulged, erupting in trigger-happy anger, as my captors grin widened, Oh believe me professor this is only just the root just the beginning? Of what you piece of shit? Your world-wide conquer?The careless cite had nearly cost my life as the sudden blow of the side arm butt, sent me back wards, collapsing on the deadly weapon. My agonizing cry reproductioned, as my palaver snapped swiftly, clenching the tip of my tongue in between, smoothly chiseling it. The stab of pain disruption through tabu my shrivel up body, paralyzing me. I stiffened from the shocking blow and touched the lather that was now oozing a dark crimson liquid, drenched in a metallic elementlic stench.His dark face grew serious as he simply replied Youll soon learn that even verbal resistance is futile.bit the difficulty to restrain my rising anger no longer I spat out youre blatantly committing human rights violations empathizing each word with space rage.The tall figure once again, raised the pistol over my promontory bringing it down like a hatchet. But then halt and stared into me through his vulture-like, piercing sharp eyes, as if trying to penetrate my knowledgeable thoughts. He lowered his claw-like, lean arm and laughed. A hysterical, deathly laugh. A laugh that echoed, reaching ev ery square inch of the murky basement and embedding inside my hollow mind.You foolbe warned, your insignificant words may cost your precious lifeWhat do you call back to do with me. You have no procedure of me anymore What more could you want?You go out serve more than you realize, professorYou prevaricator You son of a bitch liar We had a dealfor Gods interest I build what you wanted what more do you ask for I shrieked with insanity.Prudence and patienceCut the crap you bastardif its me you want block up me End my miseryExecute you, no professor I intend to torture you to death he replied calmly, pleased as if he had won a pastry contest.He stepped out of the shadows, grabbing the front of my torn, withered shirt and glared dangerously into my eyes. For the first time in weeks, I captured his distinctive features his face was rough, consisting of high gear cheekbones, a round chin and a crooked, pointy nose. His cold sadistic look, compound by a broken nose and a scared for ehead, displayed a face that had been recently brutalized. The pain of every aching limb, devoured my sanity, as blood sipped out of my mouth, trailing down my chin and dripping on to my withered clothes. I was excessively traumatized, to notice the captor raising the gun up to my forehead and placing the cold mouth on my delicate temple.You have one more purpose to serve, before I get rid of you he said smirking.You wont gain anything keeping me captivefor Gods sake release Ignoring my screams, the captor simply gazed into my eyes and calmly stated his demand.Activate the destroyerBut all the innocent livesyou bastard. you cant possiblyThe pistol dug into my blood-drained skin, silencing myself, I staggered towards the metal encasement. Kneeling beside it, drenched in sweat, my skeletal fingers hovered over the keypad to insert the six-digit code. I hesitated. The captors finger on the trigger tightened.The better you cooperate will make your remaining time on Earth as painless a s possible he sniggered.Leaving me no other choice, I unwisely followed as I was told utterly ignoring the fact that Russias existence was in my hands. As I entered the final digit, an emerald light pulsed indicating the count-down for Russias demise had began.Rays of murky sunshine penetrated the blackened cell, the first sign of light I had witnessed in weeks. But was too late, for my fears have lived. Very soon the deafening call for death would echo through my blank mind. Within a few minutes.fifty ix minutes, the most hazardous biologically produced man-made chemical would be released, full not only to kill millions. But enough to wipe out the entire human race of the Asian continent. And absolutely nothing could be done to impede it. Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment